Re: Another update, another reboot, no sound!

> Look, isn't being juvenile fun!
>
> http://www.happyassassin.net/extras/alsa_advicedog_2.png

It's freaking hilarious, but it seems that nobody takes
it serious that we're breaking essential parts of the
distribution (like sound) on a regular basis, and moreover,
just before release!

Just as I was writing this email, I did another update,
sound stared working again from VirtualBox! No reboot,
not even restarting X...

This thing is like a yoyo. Weeeee!

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>