crypto consolidation status?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 8 23:33:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 12:51 -0400, Adam Goode wrote:
> It almost seems like a little more work is needed in NSS before it can
> really work as the one true crypto library.

Before I can switch the OpenConnect VPN client to use it, NSS would need
to grow DTLS support as well as support for using a certificate from a
TPM.

Lacking the former doesn't surprise me much -- but the latter is a
fairly basic requirement, surely?

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation