Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 03:25 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> That's the wrong question.
>
>  From maintainer's view a more accurate question would be: Why do I have
> to request a freeze break?

Because often maintainers aren't paying attention to the development
process of the distribution and don't realize we're in a freeze to begin
with, and would just land their new upstream release potentially
breaking things without second thought, in other words "rawhide as
usual".

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!