Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

> (On a tangent - can anyone think of any reason why we shouldn't enforce
> a rule that no package could provide the actual name of another package?
> I can't envisage any scenario where (ab)using Provides in that manner
> would be useful, but I may be missing something).

We do pseudo enforce that at review time.  However packaging accidents
can lead to strange things, often not intended but undiscovered until
its too late.

This is one of the things I'd like to solve with automated qa.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!