Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 04:30 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Short summary:
> * Open F11 updates/testing NOW

We've been trying to push F11 updates for a couple days now.

> * Decouple cuttings DVDs from F11 development

I honestly don't understand what you're proposing here.  No DVD from the
release?  What do we have people download to get the release?  What do
we hand out at events?

> * Implement rawhide/testing

Is this a full time thing, you always want a rawhide, and a
rawhide-testing, which is driven by bodhi?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!