Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Fr Mai 8 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 22:48 +0200, Michal Hlavinka wrote:
> > yes,but even if you have ten not bad enough bugs in ten packages, it's
> > still really annoying... and I don't think maintainers are willing to ask
> > releng for pushing that not bad enough bug fix
>
> It's easier to get it into a freeze than it is to issue an update to the
> release...  if they won't go through the effort of a freeze request, why
> would they push an update?

If the same NVR update is also pushed to F10 and F9 updates, then adding F11
only requires pasting an additional package name into bodhi to create an
update for all three releases at once. In this case it is therefore a lot
easier to just create an update for F11, than to get it into a freeze.

Regards
Till