Re: glibc fork ?

> At the same time, Fedora could be useful in other markets like
> netbooks, which have similarities to embedded systems, such as small
> memory or disk footprints, and ARM chips.

I am tempted to ask how this affects the fedora-arm effort? A couple
of years ago, I had seen a presentation where uclibc was mentioned as
the choice for fedora-arm. I don't know what the current status is,
though.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.