Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 12:43 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Panu Matilainen wrote:
> > There already is an accurate way of tracking this: package signatures. For
> > example, this'll give you the packages that came from F10 testing:
>
> But hasn't this distinction be dropped in F11? AFAIK everything is signed
> with the same key now.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Yes, we dropped the difference.  Part of the reason is that while the
key may change on the rpm as it goes from testing to stable, if you
installed it from testing the key /won't/ change on your rpm database.
So it would still look like you have a ton of 'testing' packages when in
reality they may have been moved to stable.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!