Re: FESco meeting summary for 20090507

drago01 wrote:
> On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley gmail com> wrote:
>> FESCo meeting summary for 2009/05/08
>
> What happened to this https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/142 ?

The best way to get something on FESCo's docket with the current agenda
planner seems to be to add the meeting keyword to the ticket.  I've done
this now so he should see it for next week's meeting.  With something
like this I'd suggest trying to show up for the meeting as well to
answer questions and etc.

-Toshio