Guaranteeing running code is signed

Hi,

Is there any technology in fedora, that enables me to ensure that ALL running code on a certain server (even code not installed from RPMs, such as say by a legacy admin), has been signed by redhat, and to warn me about un-signed code that is running or about to run. I am interested to verify a server is in a "known-good" state

Thank you