Re: Update -> b0rken eclipse

* Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com> [2009-05-09 18:26]:
> P.S. Why isn't WTP packaged as an RPM? It is an important part of
> Eclipse, and it is a real pain to install via the Software Updates
> feature in Eclipse.

Those working on getting it packaged in the bug Mat mentions would love
your help, I'm sure.  Also, why is it so hard to install with the Update
Manager?  I'm curious both as a Fedora maintainer and an upstream
person.  Email me offline if you prefer.

Andrew