Re: OpenOffice 3.1

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Christian Rose wrote:
IMHO, Fedora needs more maintainers who think of whole releases as
stable release sets.

"Stable release sets" doesn't mean "no updates", it means "no updates which
break things".

Normally, 3.0->3.1 type upgrades aren't the kind of updates which cause
regressions or compatibility issues.
+1
I fully agreed. Fedora is a bleeding edge distro. It is why I love it. It sometimes got trouble, but it is. If we have distro with other policy - please, RHEL, CentOS have it absolutely different - no updates until it absolutely needed. So, if 3.0 -> 3.1 update do not promise serious troubles - I want see it in Fedora 10.