Re: FESco meeting summary for 20090507

Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> said:
> Of course, some old 32-bit-only computers are still in use (like the one I'm
> typing this message on), but I don't think those are significantly more or
> less common here than in the US.

My 32-bit-only Thinkpad is a little over 3 years old but is still a good
notebook (I have no plans to replace it any time soon, although I did
recently put a bigger and faster hard drive in it).  I would expect
64-bit-capable desktops to have a majority by now, but I don't know that
the same is true for notebooks.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>