Re: Note on man pages

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 05/11/2009 02:38 AM, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
Kevin Kofler wrote:
Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
Hm... Very good policy on first glance. Why Fedora do not do something
similar?
Because it's often a lot of work to write a manpage and generally not
worth
the effort if upstream isn't interested in maintaining it.
We can often borrow them form Debian though :)

... which was precisely the point of this note that I posted.
Yes, but not precisely ;)
While it is just a recommendation and only in maillist it will missed by many maintainers. I speak why we do not want propagate it to guidelines change and then to Reviewer MUST things?