Re: Note on man pages

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 05/11/2009 03:46 AM, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:

While it is just a recommendation and only in maillist it will missed by
many maintainers. I speak why we do not want propagate it to guidelines
change and then to Reviewer MUST things?

If you want to propose a draft, be my guest.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Committee#Step_One:_Draft_Guidelines
Off course.
But I want hear what think other maintainers about this.

And, while I more think about it, can me in Guidelines directly refer to the foreign project like Debian or anything else? And can we in guidelines oblige copy it f.e. from Debian, but do not require maintainer write it from scratch if it absent??