Re: Downgrading Firefox 3.5 and Thunderbird 3.0

On 05/11/2009 08:18 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
Firefox should be in RC phase by the time F11 is release and is
basically in that phase now. The difference between beta 4 and RC will
be minor bug fixes.

That still does not address my concern about Thunderbird, which is still
well within the "Don't use this on any system you care about" phase of
its development...

Considering the large number of features added and the long time since last stable release of Thunderbird, I find it a worthy addition.

Also, in my experience of running it daily, I find it stable enough for serious work (however, I don't run *any* extensions with it).