Re: Locking assertion failure. Backtrace:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> So is the answer to point these issues to upstream and hope that they
> fix it? Would you be willing to write a patch?

I'm willing to write a patch for panini, it's trivial to fix that (I can put
the warning -> message box redirects into a #ifndef Q_WS_X11 if upstream
wants to keep that "feature" for Winblow$). I need to look at where the X
errors/warnings triggered by Oxygen come from to see if I can fix those.

        Kevin Kofler