Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Michael Nielsen wrote:

Hi,

I've been told this is the right place to place this debate starter.

You were told incorrectly.

I'm sure there is a place for this kind of debate but it is SURELY not the devel list.

One of the moderators from Fedoraforum sent him this way.

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org