Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Michael Schwendt wrote:
Just to acknowledge that this is not only theory, it has happened before
actually.

I know, I'm also speaking from experience there. A few made it through to
stable (*cough* rkward *cough* Qt 4.5 *cough* and I think there were a
couple more Qt 4.5 builds which slipped through too early), I managed to
intercept a few others before chaos happened.

Then you're more lucky then I am. I am trying to push a chain of packages updates/upgrades, but I am stuck in a cobweb of broken, inconsistent repos and mock setups, which allows me to push untested packages, but doesn't allow me to build them locally.

Ralf