Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon May 11 17:30:27 UTC 2009

Casey Dahlin wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> Seth Vidal wrote:

>>> You were told incorrectly.
>>>
>>> I'm sure there is a place for this kind of debate but it is SURELY not
>>> the devel list.
>> @RH ignorance?
>
> Do you contribute anything to this list /besides/ blaming everything on Red Hat?

Everything? Maybe it escapes you, but it's always the same issue:

When "upstream" == "@RH", common sense and rationality seems to be
switched off in Fedora.

Updating firefox "last minute", between "F11-Preview" and "Final" from a
"stable version" to an "unstable version" is such a case - It's beyond
reason!

The only explanation I have for such incidents: @RHs are abusing Fedora
for selfish purposes and @RH's in Fedora are exempt from "the rules
being applied otherwise". Worse, when people bring up such issues, other
@RHs (Here Seth) prefer to brush off and shoot down any glimpse of
criticism.