Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Casey Dahlin wrote:
Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Seth Vidal wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Michael Nielsen wrote:

Hi,

I've been told this is the right place to place this debate starter.

You were told incorrectly.

I'm sure there is a place for this kind of debate but it is SURELY not
the devel list.
@RH ignorance?

Do you contribute anything to this list /besides/ blaming everything on Red Hat?

Everything? Maybe it escapes you, but it's always the same issue:

When "upstream" == "@RH", common sense and rationality seems to be switched off in Fedora.

Updating firefox "last minute", between "F11-Preview" and "Final" from a "stable version" to an "unstable version" is such a case - It's beyond reason!

The only explanation I have for such incidents: @RHs are abusing Fedora for selfish purposes and @RH's in Fedora are exempt from "the rules being applied otherwise". Worse, when people bring up such issues, other @RHs (Here Seth) prefer to brush off and shoot down any glimpse of criticism.