Re: yum-presto installed by default for Fedora 11?

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi,

Is the yum plugin going to be installed by default in Fedora 11? The
feature page says, no but I wanted to confirm this since there been a
number of changes back and forth related to delta rpms

Rahul

This change has to many positives and most won't even know it is there.  Let's enable it and work through the issues!  << Probably the wrong attitude but....

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org