Re: yum-presto installed by default for Fedora 11?

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Dr. Diesel wrote:

Because of limited testing or some other limitation/factor?

Somewhat, yes. We wanted to be sure that we wouldn't be shipping something out that would break everyone's updates/installs.

And we were not completely sure.

Considering how critical a component yum is we decided to punt on making it default.

-sv