Re: Locking assertion failure. Backtrace:

Ankur Sinha wrote:
> I installed the package and ran it from the terminal when the errors
> popped up.. If there are any steps you'd want me to try that could help
> you diagnose the source of the errors please just post.

OK, the real problem there is that they're abusing Qt's warning/error system
to handle application errors, which isn't what it's designed for. That's
why they're redirecting it to a message box.

I fixed the code to disable that error handler and call QMessageBox directly
where needed. Please try the following patch:
http://repo.calcforge.org/f10/panini-0.62-x11-lock-recursion.patch

        Kevin Kofler