Re: Downgrading Firefox 3.5 and Thunderbird 3.0

2009/5/11 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh redhat com>:
> OK, first off, why in $DEITY's name are we including Firefox 3.5b4 and
> Thunderbird 3.0b2 in Fedora 11?

These were planned features waaaaay back.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Thunderbird_3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Firefox_3.1

I don't recall you raising your objection at the time. Both have had
considerable review by FESCO and others so please don't complain about
this so late in the day.

--
Christopher Brown