Downgrading Firefox 3.5 and Thunderbird 3.0

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Mon May 11 23:06:47 UTC 2009

Once upon a time, Christopher Brown <snecklifter at gmail.com> said:
> 2009/5/11 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com>:
> > OK, first off, why in $DEITY's name are we including Firefox 3.5b4 and
> > Thunderbird 3.0b2 in Fedora 11?
>
> These were planned features waaaaay back.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Thunderbird_3
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Firefox_3.1

I have no real opinion about this either way (since FF will be RC and I
don't use Thunderbird), but having this in both feature pages:

  Contingency Plan
     There is no turning back.

seems to me something that shouldn't be acceptable.

Both feature pages also say "Upgrade ... to the latest release".  If
neither new version has been released, how can this feature claim to be
100% complete?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>