Re: Locking assertion failure. Backtrace:

Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Gives this on the terminal though..Again and again..Do we need to fix
> this too?
>
> X Error: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
> error) 16
>   Extension:    144 (Uknown extension)
>   Minor opcode: 1 (Unknown request)
>   Resource id:  0x4e0002a

This is exactly the Oxygen bug (or bug triggered by Oxygen, I haven't
debugged it yet, so I'm not sure where the actual blame lies) which
triggers the XError->qWarning->QMessageBox->X lock recursion.

I'll see what I can do to track this down and hopefully fix this.

        Kevin Kofler