Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Jerry James wrote:
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:
"This thread will bear no good results and I'm tired of everything being full of bile and vitriol"

Part of the problem may be that people who are happy have no trigger
that fires to tell them, "I should post a message about how happy I
am!"  So you wind up with lots of threads started by unhappy people.
Correct. It's the bugs and issues which cause people to complain.

Things have been even better since Ville talked me into donating my
private stash of RPMs to Fedora.  Now other people get to take
advantage of the packaging work I did, and the upstreams benefit from
having more users using their code [1].  Life is good.
What you outline above, is the only remaining motiviation for continuing to contribute to Fedora - This used to be different.

It's a direct consequence of certain developments and of certain people being involved in Fedora.

I won't be running for the fedora board in the next round of elections.
Your freedom, your liberty.

Long live the meritocracy!
To me, "meritocracy" is just a euphemism for other terms you probably don't want to hear.

Ralf