Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 14:35 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
<snip>
> I won't be running for the fedora board in the next round of elections.
<snip>

If this is because it's a thankless task, please reconsider.  I really
appreciate the work you've put into getting Presto up and running.  You
bought into someone else's idea and made it work, and, to me, that's
invaluable in a board member.

Jonathan