Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr
Tue May 12 11:25:42 UTC 2009

* Michael Nielsen [12/05/2009 13:12] :

> So in other words, I've noticed some problems that are creeping in, but
> I should shut up and not bring them to the attention of people
> developing the system.

No, you should file bugs against the involved packages asking for these
problems to be fixed.

For problems that are general to the distributions (the filesystem, in
your case), you should give a compelling reason for violating the FHS.

In all cases, you should avoid hyperbole ("Fedora is Destroying it self")
in your subject line. Offering to help solve these problems as opposed
to simply whining about them is a bonus.

Emmanuel