Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Jonathan Dieter wrote:

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 14:35 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
<snip>
I won't be running for the fedora board in the next round of elections.
<snip>

If this is because it's a thankless task, please reconsider.  I really
appreciate the work you've put into getting Presto up and running.  You
bought into someone else's idea and made it work, and, to me, that's
invaluable in a board member.

I appreciate the kind words but I've been on the board for a long time now.
Either as an elected member of an appointed member. I think it is time
someone else had the opportunity to be in the position I've been holding open.

-sv