Re: 2009-05-14 - Fedora Test Day - IBus input method

["Followup-To:" header set to gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.testers.]
On 2009-05-11, 13:59 GMT, Liam wrote:
> iBus is designed to improve a number of deficiencies of scim:

I had two problems with scim (and these were the reasons I always
removed it immediately after installation):

a) it conflicted with Compose key
b) it worked poorly (not sure how) with Czech layout ... and
I heard it from other people with somewhere in between layouts
... non-ASCII, but also non-real-IM-needed.

Should (at least theoretically) these work in iBus?

And how does it work with relation to Gnome keyboard layouts?

Matěj