Update -> no sound

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 12 21:55:30 UTC 2009

On 05/13/2009 02:55 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Rahul, I'm not sure I understand what your purpose is in this
> particular sub-thread.  As far as I can see, everyone here is trying
> their hardest, and succeeding, at Doing It Right, and your issue is
> primarily that either you didn't see the announcement or don't have
> time to read all the material personally.

It is not that I don't have time. I really want to know about the
project and when I looked for information, I couldn't find much.  I
wanted to know the leads for more information and I think there is room
for some simple improvements that helps others understand the progress.
This is not the same as being judgemental about the project itself. If I
don't think the project is important, I wouldn't even bother asking in
the first place.

Rahul