Update -> no sound

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:23:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 06:30:21PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 05/13/2009 06:03 AM, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
> > Spot _is_ one of those maintainers whose job this is supposed to make
> > easier.  Having him provide input to the moksha/Fedora Community is
> > valuable, made more so by the large number of packages he maintains.
> >
> > Simply an instance example of what you asked.
>
> Ah, I see. As much as I respect Spot and his expertise on this, I think
> a diverse set of people providing input is much better than one but
> atleast now I understand what you were you getting at. Thanks.

I see other people in the public mailing list who are maintainers as
well:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/lmacken
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/herlo
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/johnp

I'm sure the team would be happy to have more people providing
constructive input, but saying there's only one involved is incorrect.