Breaking deps deliberately

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed May 13 14:48:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 10:36:45AM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
> I'll be bringing your provenpackager status up for the next fesco meeting.

I should note for the record here that I never asked to be a
provenpackager, or wanted to be one, or have ever used the ability.

I was made a pp because it is a requirement so I could sponsor kalev.
I don't know why someone needs to be a pp in order to sponsor.  It
doesn't seem to be necessary AFAICT.

http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2009-04-10.html

Rich.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)