2009-05-14 - Fedora Test Day - IBus input method

Liam lili at redhat.com
Wed May 13 16:16:52 UTC 2009

Greetings testers,

A lot of thanks for those who have provide some encountered issues
before test day. We will confirm these issues in test day. Come on, join
#fedora-qa , let's have the exciting experience for ibus on F11 today. A
liveCD will be ready for us, see more from:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-05-14_iBus

Thanks
Liam

Liam 写道: