transition a few packages to new owners

I'd like to transition a few packages to new owners.  If you are
interested, please apply in the pkgdb and I'll transfer them to you.

aiccu -- SixXS Automatic IPv6 Connectivity Client Utility
gpp -- GNOME Photo Printer
oggvideotools -- Toolbox for manipulating Ogg video files
perl-GnuPG-Interface -- Perl interface to GnuPG
pgp-tools -- Collection of several utilities related to OpenPGP

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch