transition a few packages to new owners

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed May 13 18:34:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:29:01AM -0700, Conrad Meyer wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 May 2009 10:30:51 am Matt Domsch wrote:
> > I'd like to transition a few packages to new owners.  If you are
> > interested, please apply in the pkgdb and I'll transfer them to you.
> >
> > aiccu -- SixXS Automatic IPv6 Connectivity Client Utility
> > gpp -- GNOME Photo Printer
> > oggvideotools -- Toolbox for manipulating Ogg video files
> > perl-GnuPG-Interface -- Perl interface to GnuPG
> > pgp-tools -- Collection of several utilities related to OpenPGP
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matt
> >
> > --
> > Matt Domsch
> > Linux Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO
> > linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux
>
> I'll take aiccu.

Thanks Conrad.  Marek also said he would, so the two of you can
co-maintain if you wish.  Also be advised there is an aiccu announce
mailing list https://noc.sixxs.net/mailman/listinfo/aiccu-announce
you'll want to join.  This software updates very infrequently, so
announcements are roughly every few years. :-)

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux