Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

> The command line is one of Linux's core strengths, the focus on the gui
> sends out the wrong signal.

But command line tools are already there and are really powerful (as
you say, that's one of our core strength). No one says command line
should disappear, that would be a complete nonsense. And development
of those tools is not abandoned, that would be terrible.

Gui and desktop on the other hand have historically been one of Linux'
weakness (at least from a « normal » end user point of view). What is
wrong with trying to improve our weaknesses ?

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)