Orphaned packages (Re: FESco meeting summary for 20090507)

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:04:42 UTC 2009

I will take firestarter, its still a relatively popular package and I
actually continue to use it on my desktop at home (because I'm lazy).
If it comes to a point that we need to retire the package then I am
willing to do so but I would like to keep it alive if we can.

I've checked bugzilla and there do appear to be a couple bugs against
it and I will try to start looking into getting those fixed here
shortly.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com