FESco meeting summary for 20090507

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu May 14 14:12:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 03:44:21PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>> I also expect this will be brought up in similar cases in the future
>> with the justification that "we did this before".
> I don't see why these people can't use an external VCS/repository, like
> probably many developer groups do.

I can see many a for a group of developper to use the fedora infra
for something else than the main distro: it simply lowers the cost to set
up a VCS/build servers/repository.

If there was a guide to set up build system like the fedora build system
in some minutes (with authentication against the FAS), then this wouldn't
be needed, but in the mean time, it could be useful.

--
Pat