Where to post an experimental package? (java-1.7.0-openjdk)

Hi,

On May 21, Sun plans on releasing a preview of JDK7[1]. We (the OpenJDK team) would like to create a java-1.7.0-openjdk package for experimental and testing purposes. A few options were we create the fedora rpms and submit them to rpmfusion (or similar), host them on a my personal fedora page, or get the package into Fedora.

I am wondering what some other acceptable options are. I am not keen on getting this package pushed into Fedora since java-1.6.0-openjdk already exists, and jdk7 will not be stable until sometime after Feb 2010[1].

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Lillian

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk7/milestones/