Re: FESco meeting summary for 20090507

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 03:44:21PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
I also expect this will be brought up in similar cases in the future
with the justification that "we did this before".
I don't see why these people can't use an external VCS/repository, like probably many developer groups do.

I can see many a for a group of developper to use the fedora infra
for something else than the main distro: it simply lowers the cost to set up a VCS/build servers/repository.
Rubbish - It simply shifts cost and efforts around, adding further technical complexity.

To me, their plan is nothing but an intention to abuse a dedicated system for purposes out side of the system's purposes.

FESCO was in error to agree to this plan.

Ralf