Re: FESco meeting summary for 20090507

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 05:55:53PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Rubbish - It simply shifts cost and efforts around, adding further
> technical complexity.
>
> To me, their plan is nothing but an intention to abuse a dedicated
> system for purposes out side of the system's purposes.

I think that it is up to the infras/releng team to say so, after a discussion
with the requesters. And FESCo then should verify their decision, but I
don't think that outsiders from those teams (especially me or you) can
really assess the relative costs of using the fedora infra versus not using
it for this specific review requests preparations.

--
Pat