Re: Thunderbird 3 Test Day TODAY

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Thunderbird 3 Test Day TODAY
From: James Laska <jlaska redhat com>
To: fedora-test-list redhat com
Date: 05/14/2009 01:07 PM

Greetings folks,

Apologies for the late notice, but word just came in that there is a
Thunderbird 3 test event today.  Packages are provided for Fedora 9
through Fedora 11.
Any thunderbird users/testers interested in participating are welcome to
join the event over at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:QA_TestDay:2009-05-14.

After that -devel thread I think we should hear from the following:

Stephen Gallagher
Bernie Innocenti
Sean Darcy
Nathan Grennan

These folks reported issues with 3.0b2. Some louder than others. If you want your issues fixed, now is the time to participate in a test day.