Re: Games SIG wishlist update?

2009/5/15 Bruno Wolff III:
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 18:20:59 +0300,
 Nikolay Vladimirov <nikolay vladimiroff com> wrote:
Hi, I took some time to look trough the Wishlist of the Games SIG and
here is what I found:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:SIGs/Games/WishList

I know that it's up to each maintainer to chose weather or not to
package something but most of these project are not active.
Is it a good idea for them to stay in the wishlist with eventual
packaging and eventual bug reports that will never be fixed?

I think it makes more sense to keep the list and make notes about ones that
we don't want to package indicating why. That way we won't keep getting new
requests for them.

I updated https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/WishList as follows:

* Added "Dead upstream" section and moved some entries there
* Updated the micropolis URL
* Removed all entries with dead links.

--
NV