Re: Sound doesn't work, again!

David skrev:

Might I suggest that you install a release version of Fedora. I would
suggest Fedora 10 as Fedora 9 will EOL in a little over a month?

We (the community) want people to test pre-releases and rawhide and to file bugs. There's certainly no community benefit to anyone downgrading to a release.

But yes, fedora-test is probably a better list to post to.

/abo