Re: Sound doesn't work, again!

On 05/17/2009 08:35 AM, Dimi Paun wrote:
Well, it does. I've said over and over on this list that ever since F3,
I had horrible trouble with sound, to the point that I gave up on it for
years -- it was just too frustrating to have to deal with it breaking
every few days for no apparent reason.

Sounds like some paranormal Curse of some sort. Seriously though, does sound work from the F-11 live CD ?