Re: Sound doesn't work, again!

David skrev:

User's choice. If it breaks the user gets to keep the pieces.

Yes.

And when it does break and when the user writes a thorough useful bug report(*), then we thank them for it and encourage them to continue doing so. Especially when it's only a couple of weeks until the next release.

/abo

*) I haven't actually looked at the linked bug reports, so I can't judge the quality of those.