Re: Sound doesn't work, again!

Hi,

Sunday 17 May 2009 02:51:52 David napisał(a):

> I say 'your problem' because it also appears that no one else has this
> problem. At least not that I can see.

That's basically not true. Just look a previous week - at least 2 big threads
about problems with PA. And Dimi's bugs are not the only ones regarding PA.
I'm also one of the people who have problems with PA from time to time.
If it works for you always - great, lucky you.

regards,
--
Jarosław Górny
RHCE