Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Once upon a time, Roberto Ragusa <mail robertoragusa it> said:
> One CD/DVD unit.
> One hard disk.
> One screen.
> One keyboard.
> One ethernet.
> One wireless.
> One user. (!!!)

I've only had an external DVD burner hooked up to my laptop once.  I've
had external hard drives, an external KVM switch (second screen and
keyboard), and _two_ additional ethernets (an ExpressCard and a USB)
connected.  Really though, wireless == ethernet+more config, so almost
every laptop has multiple ethernets.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>